GD Regenerate uses a process of advanced skin micro-needling to produce natural, long-lasting results in skin rejuvenation using the Genuine Dermaroller, a German engineered medical device. The advanced micro-needling procedure is designed to stimulate your skin, encouraging it to regenerate and repair itself naturally, producing smoother, brighter, younger and healthier looking skin.
The GD Regenerate treatment is clinically proven to be effective on:
- Acne Scarring
- Photo-damaged and ageing skin
- Facial and decollete lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
When you visit the clinic for this treatment the trained practitioner uses a topical anaesthetic to numb your skin so that the procedure remains comfortable. This will normally take around 30 minutes to take effect, followed by the GD Regenerate procedure, which lasts around 20 minutes depending upon the area being treated.
After the procedure your body will start to naturally regenerate and repair the treated skin, working below the surface in the dermis. This takes time as new collagen is formed, new skin cells are generated and the dermis is enhanced.
It can take up to six weeks for visible signs of regeneration and repair to be obvious and the process will continue over the following month, ensuring you get a natural, long-lasting enhancement.
We recommend that your GD Regenerate consists of a series of three procedures, each approximately six weeks apart. Depending upon your particular skin complaint it may be necessary to increase the number of treatments required.
The Dermaroller is used to treat the face and neck, the décolletage and the backs of hands
POST PROCEDURE ADVICE
- It is essential that you use broad spectrum, high-level UV protection
- Always make sure that your hands are thoroughly clean when touching the treatment area post procedure.
- Aggressive Skin Care Products should be avoided until the redness has subsided and it is recommended that you use tepid water to cleanse your face until the redness has gone.
- It is recommended that makeup is not applied for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid sauna’s, exercise, hot baths/showers until the redness has gone (this is usually within 24 hours minimum)
|Consultation Only (for advanced procedures)||£30||Redeemable against a course of 3 or more treatments|
|Genuine Dermaroller||£270||Includes homecare kit (value £70)|
|Genuine Dermaroller Plus HA||£280||Includes homecare kit (value £75)|
|Genuine Dermaroller - Course of 3||£750||Includes homecare kit (value £100)|
|Genuine Dermaroller Plus HA - Course of 3||£795||Includes homecare kit (value £110)|
GD Regenerate treatment is suitable for most skin types. However it is not suitable for clients who:
- Have severe active acne.
- Have used Roaccutane (isotretinoin) within the last six months.
- Have open wounds, cuts or abrasions to the skin in area to be treated.
- Clients with active skin cancer or with a history of skin cancer in the treatment area.
- Clients with or with a history of other forms of cancer. Clients with a previous history of cancer will require clearance from their GP before treatment can commence.
- Have an impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive disease or medication
- Have an abnormal blood clotting profile due to medication (e.g. Warfarin) or disease
- Have a current outbreak of herpes simplex (cold sores) or any other infection or chronic skin condition in the area to be treated.
- Are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Have a history of keloid or hypertrophic scars or poor wound healing.